Registration for the 2017 Frederick Pagan Pride Day is now closed. If you are interested in vending at our 2018 event, please check back in January – that’s generally when the forms go up online.
If you are interested in Vending, please read our Vendor Rules. If you are still interested, visit our Vendor Application Form page to proceed.
1. Registration deadline is September 1st, 2017. Registrations received after this period will be considered, but a late fee of $10 will be added to vendor fees. The entry will be at the discretion of the event organizers.
2. Cancellation deadline is September 1st, 2017. Cancellations must be received prior to this date for a partial refund of fees. $10 of the original registration fee will be held to cover handling costs. After the cancellation deadline, refunds will not be possible. We have to know who will be there in order to assign spaces appropriately. Thank you for your cooperation.
3. No refunds will be issued because of inclement weather.
4. The seller must have a Maryland Sales Tax License, must display the license during the sales activity and follow all requirements of Maryland Law. You are responsible for your own permits, taxes, insurance, and any other legal requirements for your business. The event organizers are not liable for any of the above, and will not collect or pay sales tax for vendors.
5. Vendors may start setup at 9 am on Saturday, September 16th. The event’s opening ritual is set for 10:00 am. Please make every effort to complete setup by that time.
6. Vendors must be completely clear of the site by 8 pm on Saturday, September 16th. A fee of $20 will be assessed for each hour vendors remain after 8 pm.
7. You must bring your own tables, chairs, canopies, etc. to Frederick Pagan Pride Day. We are unable to provide these items for you.
9. Vendors will leave their space looking the way it did before setup.
10. Please be tactful. Do not conduct business in other booths without the invitation of the other vendor. Aggressive salesmanship will not be tolerated.
11. This is a family event. Sales of the following are strictly prohibited: Alcohol, Firearms, Fireworks, Weapons or Pornographic Material.