The Sixth Frederick Pagan Pride Day will be held on Saturday, September 17th, 2022, at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Frederick. Vendor registration is open now, but spaces are limited. Vendor spaces are 12′ x 12′ and cost $45. You can purchase more than one for larger vending setups.
1. Registration deadline is September 1st, 2022, but we do normally run out of vendor spaces well in advance of the festival. The best way to ensure a spot is to register early. Registrations received after September 1st will be considered, but a late fee of $10 will be added to vendor fees. The entry will be at the discretion of the event organizers.
2. Cancellation deadline is September 1st, 2022. Cancellations must be received prior to this date for a partial refund of fees. $10 of the original registration fee will be held to cover handling costs. After the cancellation deadline, refunds will not be possible. We have to know who will be there in order to assign spaces appropriately. Thank you for your cooperation.
3. No refunds will be issued because of inclement weather.
4. We do not accept applications from Multi-Level Marketing outlets/Pyramid Schemes.
5. The seller must have a Maryland Sales Tax License, must display the license during the sales activity and follow all requirements of Maryland Law. You are responsible for your own permits, taxes, insurance, and any other legal requirements for your business. The event organizers are not liable for any of the above, and will not collect or pay sales tax for vendors.
6. Vendors may start setup at 8 am on Saturday, September 17th. The event’s opening ritual is set for 10:00 am. Please make every effort to complete setup by that time.
7. Vendors must be completely clear of the site by 7 pm on Saturday, September 17th. A fee of $20 will be assessed for each hour vendors remain after 7 pm.
8. You must bring your own tables, chairs, canopies, etc. to Frederick Pagan Pride Day. We are unable to provide these items for you.
9. Vendors will leave their space looking the way it did before setup.
10. Please be tactful. Do not conduct business in other booths without the invitation of the other vendor. Aggressive salesmanship will not be tolerated. Frederick CUUPS is dedicated to providing a harassment-free and inclusive event experience for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category. We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form. Individuals in violation of this policy will be asked to leave and will not be refunded.
11. This is a family event. Sales of the following are strictly prohibited: Alcohol, Firearms, Fireworks or Pornographic Material.